Oh my gosh, I was sweating about my electric bike tires. They’re getting so bald, and no shop here or Cuenca or Loja had them. Well, My friends told me about this new store in Quito – Electrobikes. And they sent me the tires already, for only $12 shipping !!!! Holy schmoly. I am so happy. They said it would take 3 working days but it actually took 5. Not bad!
Recipe of the Day – GF Cherry Crumble
- 5 c. chopped, pitted cherries
- 1/4 c. honey
- 2 T chia seeds
- 1 c. oat flour
- 1/2 c. rolled oats
- 1/3 c. coconut sugar, panela or stevia
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 c. coconut oil, hardened
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine cherries, honey and chia
- Add to a large baking dish or skillet
- In a separate bowl combine oat flour, rolled oats, sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Add in coconut oil and using hands combine to form a crumbly “pea-like” consistency.
- Sprinkle crumble on top of cherries, coating the entire top.
- Bake for 45 mins or until top has browned slightly.
- Serve warm.
Word of the Day – llantas calvas
Tip of the Day – Serve with banana ice cream.