One of my sister, Mary’s favorite raw crackers. And mine! So good with guacomole, plain avocadoes, nut butters, salsa or almond yogurt. (See recipes this blog.) I’m having them right now with my morning lemongrass tea, and they feel so balancing to my body.
- 1 c. flax/chia seeds
- 2 c. tea or water
- 1 c. oat flour
- 1/2 c. water
- 2 T. dehydrated onion flakes or green onions
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 c. black sesame seeds
- Soak flax seeds in 2 cups water for 6 or more hours.
- Mix together with oat flour, 1/2 cup water, onion flakes, salt.
- Spread on non-stick dehydrator sheets about 1/4 inch thick. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top and score with knife with your desired cracker shapes.
- Dehydrate at 105 degrees for 4 hours. Remove non-stick sheets and place top up on screens. Dehydrate at least 4 more hours or until dry.
Word of the Day – valiente – brave
Tip of the Day – Every day I balance myself. Every day of my life. And I realize that greens are so much a part of that. Every day, to feel good, and happy, I have my greens. And sometimes I put greens in my crackers!
Hit the “subscribe” button to get these recipes in your email everyday. It’s free!