I went swimming, are you proud of me on a grey day? And the pool was filled with beautiful Ecuadorian families who loved the water so much, and didn’t think of their bodies. And their joy just filled that pool. Adults and children alike. They have no compulsion about showing joy on their faces – just like when they eat ice cream!
Recipe of the Day – Dill Pesto
- 1 c. fresh dill
- 1⁄2 c. Italian Parsley
- 2 T. nuts or seeds: sunflower seeds, walnuts, pine, cashews or almonds
- 2 cloves fermented smashed garlic. (See my recipe by typing in Fermented Roasted Garlic in the search engine on the first page of this blog)
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 T. parmezano (walnut parmesan – (See my recipe by typing in Parmezano in the search engine on the first page of this blog) ) or regular parmesan.
- In a blender or food processor, place the dill, parsley, nuts, and garlic.
- Whirl until finely minced.
- Add the oil and cheese, and process until blended.
- Transfer to a small bowl, cover and chill.
Word/Phrase of the Day – Eso es tu maletin – That’s your problem
Tip of the Day – Serve with raw flax seed or oat/sesame crackers found on this blog.