I had my Every-And-A – Half Clothes Share/Potluck. Twenty adults and four kids came, wonderful! Everone brought something to give away and food to share. They took some home, and there is still a bag leftover for the needy. What beautiful people there are here, and their generosiy is overwhelming. I really feel …filled. Like a full cup.
- Add the avocado and coconut milk to a food processor/blender and pulse.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend in for about 2 minutes until smooth, scraping down the bowl once.
- Place all ice cream base into a freezer-safe container in the refrigerator for 2 hours to set up before freezing. Freeze the ice cream according to the manufacturer’s instructions for your machine.
- Place all ice cream base into a freezer-safe container and place in the freezer and allow to freeze for 1 hour.
- Stir gently every 20 minutes, until firm enough to scoop.
- Serve immediately with toppings, if desired.
Word of the Day – corazon contento – happy heart
Tip of the Day – Store it no longer than 2 weeks.