How’s Tiko doing? Well, it’s interesting. Ever since he’s been on the leash more, in the house and not running around except on the run lines, he’s much more obedient. He has specific times for playing catch when he can run. He comes when called, even when I’m holding the leash. When he puts his paw on my arm, I cover his with my hand, to impose the dominant. All out of love.
Recipe of the Day – Pizza Kale Chips
1 lb. fresh kale
3 sweet white onions, sliced
juice of three limes
6 T. Nutritional Yeast
1 T. Olive oil
1 T. Paprika
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
- Wash the onions and kale and pat dry.
- Slice the onions into thin pieces,
- Put all in a bag and pour the olive oil in.
- Massage well, with your hands, and let sit for ten minutes.
- Squeeze the lime juice over all.
- Sprinkle the yeast or Raw Parmezano and spices/herbs over all and dehydrate on trays at 105 degrees for 24 hours or more, until crispy.
Word of the Day – obediente – obedient
Tip of the Day – Have these around for a late-night snack, when you want something salty!