My sister, M uses this on her Kale chips, wow! It would also be great on brown rice with veggies, or zucchini noodles!
|This sauce is so yummy, you’re gonna want to eat it on everything!|
|My sister and her niece’s invention!|
- Juice of one lemon or lime
- 3 T. rice vinegar
- 2 T. Bragg’s aminos, soy sauce or fish sauce
- 1 T. water
- 1 T. sesame oil
- 2 T. peanut butter
- 1 T. coconut crystals or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1 tsp. powdered or minced garlic
- cayenne or red pepper to taste
- Directions: Whisk all ingredients in a bowl until well-mixed. Pour over your salad, rice or kale chips!
- Word of the Day – invención – invention
Tip of the Day – Use almond butter, or cashew, for variations, yum!
Press “subscribe” to get these recipes in your inbox. It’s free!