I started teaching yoga for the Raw Food Retreat again Sunday And I got to enjoy their raw food breakfast of cashew cheese and crackers, granola, almond milk and stevia, and gynostemma tea! I haven’t had that in years; used to live off it. Wed. I get to have dinner with them after an afternoon yoga and enjoy Karl the Chef’s Raw Food Feast!
1 1/2 c. cashews, soaked
- 1 cup water
- 1 large green onion, minced
- juice of one lemon
- ½ tsp. Italian herbs: cilantro, oregano, rosemary
- pinch powdered garlic or 1 minced clove
- salt, to taste
- Soak the cashews in the water for at least 2 hours.
- Drain off water. Add to the blender with the onions ,lemon juice, Italian seasonings and garlic into a blender.
- Blend until smooth, stop and scrape down the sides and repeat until the mixture is smooth.
- Word of the Day – comi – I ate
Tip of the Day – This is incredibly good on raw crackers, and also mixed with avocado, yum and creamy!
Press “subscribe” to get these recipes in your inbox. It’s free!