I learned that there are three stages to becoming a Tai Chi Master. Ready? 1. The Bubblehead Stage. 2. Banana-head and 3. The I-Know-Nothing Stage. That stage is when you are truly a master.
Recipe of the Day – Gluten-free Green Papaya Onion Croquettes:
- 1 c. potatoes
- 1/2 T. Coconut oil
- 1 T. flax soaked in 3 T. water, or 1 egg
- 2 T. water or coconut milk
- Salt & pepper
- 1 c. gluten free flour (I used 1/2 c. oats, 1/2 c. platano)
1/2 c. tomato sauce
1 c. sliced white or purple onions
2 cloves minced garlic
1 c. slivered green papaya
1/4 tsp. each basil, oregano and cilantro.
- Mash boiled potatoes with the oil, flax, liquid and flour.and season with salt and pepper. Take your broiler tray or cast-iron skillet and heat 1 T. coconut oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions and garlic and saute until tender and glassy, about 10-12 minutes. Add the papaya the last two minutes.
- Spread your dough onto an oiled baking sheet or broiler oven tray, Cover with sauce, and top with your onions, garlic, papaya and sprinkle with herbs. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 10-12 minutes.
- Word of the Day – sabor – taste
Tip of the Day – To want to become a Master in anything is an ego trip, an illusion. Just keep doing your art.
Press “Subscribe” to get these recipes in your inbox. It’s free!