The guadua hut is almost finished remodeling, woohoo! A lamp, a socket, a campIng shower and a new roof! Here’s the New Hanging lamp with wine bottles by Wilson Picoita.
- 1 cup gluten-free flour, platano, spelt, or oat flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. coconut sugar, stevia or xylitol
- 1/3 c. chocolate pieces
- 2 T. water, tea or coconut/almond/oat/nutm milk
- 2 T. coconut oil
- pinch vanilla powder or 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup raw kale or spinach, stripped off the stem.
Preheat oven to 325 F. Wash and strip the kale off the stem, and dice it very fine. Combine all dry ingredients except kale in a medium bowl, then stir in remaining ingredients to form a dough. Stir well until it forms a stiff dough, adding more liquid if needed. Roll into balls. Place on a cookie tray, and bake 11 minutes – 15 minutes. Or dehydrate them at 105 degrees F. for 4-8 hours, depending on how you like the texture.
Word of the Day – lampara – lamp
Tip of the Day – Dehydrating them keeps the enzymes intact. You can also roll them into truffles and chill, yum!
Press “subscribe” to get these recipes in your inbox. It’s free!