Thanks, all for the kind support! Tiko’s lump was even bigger and growing under his neck. The doc said it was an abscess, that perhaps he swallowed a bee or something. He opened it and let it drain, yikes. But there was not one, but three stings and a cup and 1/2 of pus, whoa. But they got it out. Guess I can’t call him “Lumpy.”anymore!
1 lb. fresh kale
1 lb. beet leaves with the stems
6 small tomatoes
juice of three limes
6 T. Nutritional Yeast
1 T. Olive oil
- Wash the beet leaves, kale and tomatoes and pat dry.
- Slice the tomatoes into thin pieces,
- Put all in a bag and pour the olive oil in.
- Massage well, with your hands, and let sit for ten minutes.
- Squeeze the lime juice over all.
- Sprinkle the yeast or Raw Parmezano over all and dehydrate on trays at 105 degrees for 24 hours or more, until crispy.
Word of the Day – absceso – abcess
Tip of the Day – I guess those absecsess can get quite painful, so don’t let them go too long!
f you want to receive these emails and stories in your inbox,, hit the “subscribe” button on the first page.