When I first heard someone wanted to rent my “big house,” I had mixed feelings! It’s hard to leave my beautiful new house, not even a year old. Great to share it with a family making “the big move,” to Ecuador from the States. Hard to mourn my new space. Great to camp in the yoga platform again. It’s magical up there. It actually makes me happy. But where did I get all this stuff in two years? I came with two suitcases!
1 red (or yellow) bell
4 T. brazil nuts (or pecans)
the juice of 3 limes
2 T. nutritional yeast
2 tsp. chickpea miso (or coconut aminos)
pinch chili pepper flakes
2 tsp. turmeric
options: 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
juice of 1/2 orange
1 T. olive oil
1/8 tsp. salt
- Thinly slicee the onions. The thinner they are, the sweeter!
- Combine all in a food processor until it makes a nice, even sauce.
- Coat or dip veggies of choice.
- Lay evenly all around dehydrator, not overlapping
- If you like crunchy veggies, dehydrate onion rings for 18 hours at 105 degrees Fahrenheit, and kale/greens for 12 hours.
Word of the Day – mover – to move
Tip of the Day -This is an “Oh, my gosh” delectable salty snack. For those craving a perfect crispy-something or quick pick-me-up, for kids and adults, this is the perfect idea to have around to keep you from eating unhealthy, fat- and sugar-filled foods! Add your own tasty herbs for a differences in taste.
If you’d like to receive these recipes or articles in your inbox, click the “subscribe” button. It’s free!