I’d been wondering where Tiko was getting out again. I checked all the lowest parts, but couldn’t find anywhere he was getting out! Finally, when the horses were driven by, his greatest temptation, I didn’t stop him or call to him, but watched as Tiko jumped over the highest point in the fence. At the top of my head stood two bamboo poles, and Tiko cleared them without effort. Just sailed over them. The call of the horses will do that.
2 c. Oats
1/2 c. Shredded coconut
3 soaked dates
1/2 c. Water to soak the dates
1 T. Coconut oil
- Soak the dates for 10 minutes, in a little water.
- Save the water and use it to moisten the crust.
- Pit the dates, and process in the food processor with the other ingredients until it starts to form a ball.
- Press into the lightly-greased, bottom of a 9-inch pie plate, with fingers or a fork.
¼ c. lime juice
¼ c. liquid sweetener (honey, coconut syrup, agave) or 3 drops Stevia liquid
1 tsp. coconut oil
1 teaspoon lime zest
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend,
- Pour over crust.
- Chill 1-2 hours or more, until set.
Word of the Day- saltar – to jump
Tip of the Day – Have this for breakfast, it’s so good for you!
If you’d like to receive these recipes or articles in your inbox, click the “subscribe” button. It’s free!