I just want to send out a thank you to everyone who donates to the site. Not just money, which is so dang helpful, but the kind, motivational words. I feel so redundant saying, “I’m so grateful, how blessed am I, la la la,” But, gosh, dang it. If you all don’t keep helping me and each other, helping the universe provide, then what are we here for? Thank you, thank you! So much…
Recipe of the Day – Henna Hair Mix
for 1 application Medium length hair :
1 c. Henna powder, your choice of colo
1 c. black tea, steeped 3 or more minutes
1 T. Aloe Vera gel
- Mix all ingredients together, and let stand for one hour.
- Then wash your hair, and towel dry for a few minutes.
- Lightly apply coconut oil to your hair and massage all over the scalp
- Wearing gloves to prevent any color from staining your hands,
start from the front, take few strands of hair, apply from bottom to top.
- Make sure the mixture gets to the scalp and rub it in while it tingles. It’s actually meant to bring kundalini to the top of the head!
- Put the hair into a bun and cover with a plastic bag.
- Meditate while you let it sit on the hair for 2-3 hours before rinsing in cold water. If kept longer can get too dry and difficult to rinse off.
- If you are not looking for darker color you can rinse off in one hour. I do mine for 1 hour, 15 minutes.
Word of the Day – pelo – hair
Tip of the Day –
Use this every 3-4 weeks for healthy hair and promoting hair growth. So nice not to put chemicals on your head, that seep down into your brain, yikes!