I grabbed the meditation master for a quick story. He said that the herbalists in the Himalayas have a saying. “Everywhere there exists a chronic illness for two years, the plant to heal it will grow nearby.”
And speaking of meditation and healing substances, We got to have Tai Chi with the wonderful smells of Bernie’s cacao being processed, just on the other side of the door! With us taking breath-after-long-deep-breath of the chocolate while moving in meditation. Here are pics of the processing.
Recipe of the Day – White Chocolate Lime Fudge
1/4 c. cacao butter
3/4 c. cashew or sour cream
juice of one lime
1 T. lime zest, finely grated
1 c. coconut or panela sugar
1/4 c. olive oil
8 oz. cacao nibs
- Grease a 8 x 8 inch square baking pan.
- Combine sugar, lime zest, olive oil, lime juice, cacao butter and cashew cream in a double boiler until melted.
- Continue stirring until smooth and creamy degrees.
- Pour fudge into the greased pan and let stand for about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cacao nibs and score into squares.
- Chill for one hours until firm.
Word of the Day – enferma – sick
Tip of the Day – Ask a local gardener for an herb when you are sick. They are all around you!
If you’d like to get these recipes in you inbox, press the “subscribe” button. it’s free!