A friend passed me along these wonderful meditation tapes, that help meld the right and the left brain into stillness in the center. I thought I uploaded them correctly, and went to meditate while listening. And then, after every piece, there was a great stillness, and then…from Itunes came a Beatles song, alternating with each meditation piece. So I would be wonderfully meditating, then all of a sudden singing, “You say you want a revoooluttion, wellll, ya knoww….” Until I went, huh? Que divertido! (how funny!)
- 1 c. gluten-free flour
- 1/2 c. coconut oil, softened
- 1/4 c. coconut crystals
- 1 c. panela/brown sugar
- 2 tsp. grated lemon peel
Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs, or 2 T. chia seeds soaked in 4 T. water
- 1/4. Coconut sugar to sprinkle on top
- Mix flour, oil and sugar. Press in ungreased square pan, 8x8x2 or 9x9x2 inches, building up 1/2-inch edges.Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Beat sugar, lemon peel, lemon juice, baking powder, salt and eggs with electric mixer on high speed about 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Pour over hot crust.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until no indentation remains when touched lightly in center. Cool; dust with coconut sugar. Cut into about 1 1/2-inch squares.
Word of the Day – Que divertido – how funny!
Tip of the Day – There’s so much fruit here, so dirt cheap, that one might as well use it in your cooking to replace the sugar, yum!
Click on the “subscribe” button to get these recipes in your inbox daily. It’s free!