My taxes were only #13.09 this year! Yes, that’s thirteen dollars, which includes the weekly trash pick-up!
- 2 c. cashews
- 2 c. almonds
- 1-2 tsp. coconut oil
- dash vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2-3 T. cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. On large baking sheet spread out almonds and cashews and roast in oven for 10 minutes until slightly brown. Don’t let them burn. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Process for 10-15 minutes in your food processor, scraping down the sides as necessary (about every 2 minutes). When the nuts start to form a ball, add in a teaspoon of coconut oil and continue to process until you reach the desired consistency. Add another teaspoon of coconut oil if you’d like it creamier.
- Next add in vanilla, coconut sugar and sea salt. Process again for 30 seconds. Taste and add more salt or coconut sugar if necessary.
- Next add in cacao nibs and pulse a few times to incorporate nibs into the nut butter.
- Transfer to a mason jar and store at room temperature for 1 week. Store in fridge for up to a month if you want it to last longer.
Word of the Day – impuestos – taxes
Tip of the Day – This tastes like cookie dough! Take it traveling!
Press the “subscribe” button if you’d like to receive these recipes in your inbox daily. It’s free!