Right now I’m getting a nice stream of musicians as my airbnb guests! And I love music, so it’s so great to hear things going on from different cultures. M, from Poland, and his friend, J, are musicians, composers and “scratchers” from Poland. And D is a musician, radio show host and concert organizer from Ireland! How cool is that!
- 2-3 medium zucchini
- 1 large bulb fennel, quartered and cored, fronds reserved
- 2 T. olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 c. slivered red onion
- 6 T. nut/seed cheese (see recipes this blog)
- Very thinly slice zucchini lengthwise into long strips with a vegetable peeler, mandoline or knife. Place the strips between 2 paper towels and let stand while you prepare the rest of the salad.
- Very thinly slice fennel bulb with a knife or mandoline. Chop enough fronds to equal about 1/4 cup. Whisk oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the zucchini, fennel, fronds and onion; gently stir to coat well. Serve sprinkled with cheese.
Word of the Day – musica – musica
Tip of the Day – There is such beautiful music here in Ecuador. The traditional music inspires me so much. Listen as much as possible!
Click the “subscribe” button to receive these recipes in your daily emails. It’s free!