Have you ever awakened to an uninvited guest sleeping on your land? Human, no animal. Wow. A tent. With two people. I actually called to my other guests as they came in late at night, asking if they needed help getting in the gate. Not knowing their friends would stay without asking. So they definitely did have a chance to ask if they could stay. And then I awoke to a tent parked on my grass. That’s not very polite, is it. I was very surprised, but spoke with them the next day when they all arose at 4 p.m. And we had a good talk, and they paid for the night.
Recipe of the Day – Carrot Cake Chia Pudding
- 1/3 c. almond or coconut milk
- 1 T. chia seeds soaked in 3 T. Water
- 1/2 c. pumpkin
- 1/2 c. carrots, shredded
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- dash powdered vanilla
- 3-5 drops liquid vanilla stevia r
- Options: cacao nibs, chocolate bits, dates, raisins, shredded coconut, cashews, walnuts
- Blend the grated carrots and milk until smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until creamy. Pour into glasses and top with your favorite toppings, yum!
Word of the Day – zanahoria – carrot
Tip of the Day –Always ask people for clarification, if you need it. This culture repeats things several times, as a matter of course, which I always find so helpful!
If you’d like to receive these recipes in your inbox, click the “subscribe” button. it’s free!