Going to Shambalamba today, so I will bring some peanut butter truffles. It’s about time I started to share food with the people there and their beautiful lunches! Look at the lunch they provided last time I went.
- 1 c. mani (peanut butter)
- 1/3 c. cacao powder
- 3 T. honey
- pinch vanilla powder, or 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- fine grain sea salt, to taste (I used 1/4 teaspoon)
- 6 T. puffed brown rice
- In a large bowl, mix together the first 4 ingredients until they form a large ball.
- Add salt to taste and stir in the cereal.
- Shape into small balls (I made about 16).
- Place balls in the freezer for around 6-8 minutes until mostly firm.
Word of the Day – tejas – tiles
Tip of the Day – When you don’t have the words, use pictures. I often bring my workers over to the computer to show them what I want. And they do it!
Click “subscribe” to get these recipes in yoir inbox daily. It’s free!