I’ve been receiving great support from the community over the windows and doors not having been put in my house after 5 months! I’m kinda sick of the story already, but basically, the story is that I gave the guy 2/3 of the payment, esp. after he asked for “money for food and medicines for his children,” Saturday I went with male friend, R, and R the taxi driver to his house, and did see 2 basic frames for my windows. I had to repeat over and over that there are eight windows and three doors left to do, not four windows and two doors. He was not the “bravado” when I was alone, but was humble in front of the two guys, who made him insist he would come Saturday. But he always says, he never does.
So today that friend R, took me to the Fiscalia – don’t know exactly what it is, but they’re gonna put pressure on the police to put pressure on Michael. Yeah! I need to go get my receipts notarized in Malacatos, then I’ll be ready to hand them all the paperwork. Until then, he’s supposed to come Saturday, so who knows, maybe a Miracle!
And then today showed some more support from the community, wow!
SL – That’s often the case Dorothy. I can’t count the times I’ve been rooked here by a smile and friendly face.
- 1 T. chia seeds soaked in 3 T. water
- 3 small/medium bananas, peeled
- 1/4 c. apple sauce
- 1/2 c. shredded coconut
- 1/4 c. coconut crystals
- 1 c. gluten-free flour (oat, bean, platano, e.g)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 c. almond or coconut milk
- 50g/ 1.7 ounces walnut, roughly crushed by hand
- Options: 1 tsp. cinnamon, 1/4 c. chocolate pieces
- Combine wet ingredients first, then add the dry to the wet. Place in your greased bread pan. Bake in a preheated oven 350 degrees F. for 50-60 minutes, or you can dehydrate in your dehydrator at 105 degrees for 24 hours or until desired texture. Wait until cool before slicing.
Word of the Day – honrosa – honorable
Tip of the Day – Don’t be afraid. Tell people what’s happening. It helps them and helps you!
Press “subscribe” to get these recipes in your inbox daily. It’s free!”