Ooh, I’m so happy because they can take the electricity payment out of my bank account now. Woohoo! One bill down, three to go. Except I won’t have any excuse to come to town, except groceries and friends! I went to this fun potluck today and we all shared our old clothes and I got so many new things! 2 pants, and tops, too! And sandals, gosh! Plus good food and swimming, what a nice day!
- 1 1/2 ripe avocados
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 c. cacao/carob powder
- 1/2 c. any type peanut butter + more for topping
- ~1/2 cup honey, coconut syrup or other liquid sweetener
- ~1/4 c. almond or coconut milk
- Blend all in a food processor until creamy and smooth. Add more dairy-free milk to thin/help blend. Add more cocoa powder for a richer chocolate flavor. Add more sweetener of choice to enhance sweetness. Makes 5-6 small glass desserts. Top with cashew or coconut creme, if desired. (See this blog for recipe.) Keeps for a few days in the fridge, if you can keep from eating it! I can’t!
Word of the Day – electricidad – electricity
Tip of the Day – Go ahead and eat these rich desserts with no qualms, because they’re so awesome for you, and they digest so well. Your tummy won’t feel bad and no guilt to go with it!
Press “subscribe” to get these recipes in your emails. It’s free!