You know you’re in a developing country when you receive a package, and the container is as exciting as what’s in it! I received those walkie-talkies, some of the Tai Chi and Yoga DVDs I sell. But truthfully, I was just as excited to get the cool cardboard box with the swinging lid. I think it might hold all my essential oils, woohoo!
- ½ c. ground almonds
- 1 c. shredded coconut
- 1 T. coconut sugar, stevia, or other powdered sweetener
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 pinch vanilla powder or 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 T. almond butter
- pinch salt
- 1 c. soaked cashews
- ½ c. coconut oil
- ⅓ c. almond or coconut milk
- ⅓ c. lemon juice
- ¼ c. coconut sugar or other powdered sweetener
- 2 pinches vanilla powder or 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon essential oil
- Grated zest of 1-2 lemons
- ¼ tsp. salt
For the filling, blend all ingredients and pour/ladle on top of your almond crust. Chill.
Word of the Day – caja – box
Tip of the Day – These are so good for you, that they’re awesome for breakfast, any time.
click “subscribe” to get these recipes in your inbox. It’s free!