After going through a horrible experience with someone who took money and doesn’t work, here’s what my gardener/helper/angel Wilson P. did today for a day’s work:
-cut the grass on an acre of property-
-nailed up 2 signs on the perimeter and street for me
-looked at my calefon and showed me the malfunction
- brought me a huge papaya; asked over my well-being, and was I gonna teach Tai Chi in town today
- went to town and got a new lock, new screen for the casita, and gasoline for the weed-whacker
- fixed the IPAD cable (he’s from a family of electricians)
- freed the canal water to flow through my garden hoses (I don’t know how he does that, no one else can!)
- studied instructions on how to put up my slackline
- watched Tiko while I went to town
- All with a smile on his face, and used the $20 money for the day to pay back $13 he owed me.
Recipe of the Day – Angel Hair Zucchini Pasta
1 large zuccchini
Pasta Alfredo Sauce:
- 2 c. cashews
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 – 1 1/4 c. water
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Directions – Blend all in the blender until creamy, adding the water as you go to create the dressing you like. This is one of those, OMG recipes!
Word of the Day – trabaja – work
Tip of the Day –Cashews are supremely expensive here, but so worth it for a great vegan treat!
Press “subscribe” to get these recipes in your inbox daily. It’s free!”